Phase 3 is 80% sold - Occupancy fall 2018.
Phase 4 now in sale - Occupancy fall 2019.
The U31, located in the Angus Shops in the Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, is a project of residential condos directed by Rachel Julien, an experienced and passionate team. This family business, in business since more than 20 years, has 2,500 condo units to its credit.
The U31, winner of a price awarded by ACQ, is based on an environmentally responsible and efficient approach, which makes it a place to live, both for families and for young buyers.
1 and 2 bedroom, townhouse and penthouses are available.
Features and inclusions:
• Entirely made of concrete
• Large windows
• Superior Insulation
• Wall mounted air conditioning unit
• Luxurious range hood
• Contemporary kitchens and quartz countertop
• Spacious modern bathrooms
• Access to a gym that includes a complete circuit spa
• Outdoor pool adjacent to two common terraces on the roof
• Balcony, mezzanine or terrace
NUMBER OF STOREYS: 7
Metro/bus/train 5 minutes away• School/nursery • Bicycle path • Grocery store 5 minutes away.
Private balcony • Air conditioning • Hardwood flooring.
Outdoor pool • BBQ • Community parks, gardens • Gym.
Underground parking: $38,000 plus taxes.