Project sold, thank you.
The St-Dominique is an exclusive boutique condominium project in the heart of Montreal's most vibrant neighbourhoods. The remodeling of this impressive heritage building is underway and the project is already 85% sold.
Built in 1894 and classified as a “building with exceptional heritage value”, the St-Dominique was once home to the Ekers Brewery. With its beautifully restored stone finished façade, abundant windows, and the ancestral design of its entrance, the St-Dominique is an architectural gem in the heart of the city.
The project offers views of downtown, Mount-Royal, the regal heritage buildings of the Bon-Pasteur Monastery and the charming landscaped inner courtyard.
St-Dominique condominiums also offer:
- Generous windows
- 8 to 16 foot ceilings
- Refined interior finishes that include quartz countertops, engineered wood floors, contemporary cabinetry in classic colours and ceramics in the bathrooms.
- Some condos also benefit from private balconies, terraces or mezzanines with spiral staircases.
- Rooftop terrace with lounge chairs, water feature and BBQ area
- Landscaped inner courtyard
Located mere steps away from a multitude of practical services and public transports the St-Dominique also has the unique advantage of being within walking distance of:
- The Quartier des Spectacles
- The boutiques, restaurants, cafés, gourmet bistros and night clubs on St-Laurent Boulevard and St-Denis, Sherbrooke and Ste. Catherine Streets
- The Quartier Latin Cinema
- Theatres and concert venues
- The plateau Mont-Royal
Location of this project
This project is not in partnership with Montreal Guide Condo. … we will propose you a real estate broker that matches you for a personal approach, for free!