Project sold, thank you.
The St-Dominique is an exclusive boutique condominium project in the heart of Montreal's most vibrant neighbourhoods. The remodeling of this impressive heritage building is underway and the project is already 85% sold.
Built in 1894 and classified as a “building with exceptional heritage value”, the St-Dominique was once home to the Ekers Brewery. With its beautifully restored stone finished façade, abundant windows, and the ancestral design of its entrance, the St-Dominique is an architectural gem in the heart of the city.
The project offers views of downtown, Mount-Royal, the regal heritage buildings of the Bon-Pasteur Monastery and the charming landscaped inner courtyard.
St-Dominique condominiums also offer:
- Generous windows
- 8 to 16 foot ceilings
- Refined interior finishes that include quartz countertops, engineered wood floors, contemporary cabinetry in classic colours and ceramics in the bathrooms.
- Some condos also benefit from private balconies, terraces or mezzanines with spiral staircases.
- Rooftop terrace with lounge chairs, water feature and BBQ area
- Landscaped inner courtyard
Located mere steps away from a multitude of practical services and public transports the St-Dominique also has the unique advantage of being within walking distance of:
- The Quartier des Spectacles
- The boutiques, restaurants, cafés, gourmet bistros and night clubs on St-Laurent Boulevard and St-Denis, Sherbrooke and Ste.
Address and phone
website of this real estate project
real estate developer(s)
Available home type(s)
User comment(s) (
Blog posts related to this project
Real estate projects that do not subscribe to our service have their requests sent to our real estate brokers partners. Our brokers help our customers buy or sell their property in the most efficient way possible. Finally, remember that the broker is paid by the seller of the home.