Discover a unique new condo project in Montreal: real New-York style lofts in the heart of Downtown Montreal.
Housed in a century old building only 6 floors high and located between Overdale and Argyle Avenues, enjoy the Ogilvy Warehouse calm and luxury in a little paradise haven of the city, right next to the bustling downtown city center. Experience a unique and exceptional lifestyle, share the joy!
• Areas from 575 to 1,730 ft2
• 40 lofts with or without balconies
• 11 two-storey penthouses with balcony
• 3 townhouses with or without "mezzanine" level
• Units : 9 to 11-foot high ceilings, linear or L-shaped kitchen, open areas, bathroom with freestanding bath and ceramic shower, air conditioning, stone countertops, engineered wooden flooring, ceramic tile, electric heating and balcony in designated units
• Atrium : luxuriant interior courtyard of over 3,200 square feet with trees and lush greenery, built into a giant skylight spanning 3 storeys, as well as a green rooftop terrace on level 5 that boasts a shallow pool, fireplace and BBQ
• Training room on level 2 open 24/7
• Entirely renovated century-old building with exposed concrete structures and an industrial-style elevator
• Interior underground garage with more than 40 parking places available, including spaces for disabled persons and an electrical terminal
• Only meters away from the Lucien-L’Allier metro and train station, and 2 minutes walk away from the Bell Centre, René-Lévesque Blvd. and Ste-Catherine Street
Calculate your mortgage here
Looking for a home in the area? Check out our list of nearby projects