- Units for sale
- Units for rent
Calculate the mortgage
The Snø is a LEED project of 6 units in Rosemont, created in collaboration with the firm The SHED Architecture.
Condominium 1 to 3 bedrooms have an area ranging from 755 to 1,554 square feet.
• Heated floors in polished concrete
• Superior soundproofing with patented CALI
• 100% aluminum oversized Windows (tilt and turn)
• Each unit has its own private outdoor space
• Bicycle storage in the basement
Located in Rosemont, the project is near the Père-Marquette park and subway stations Rosemont and Beaubien.
Expected Spring 2016
2 bedrooms: $ 284,145
3 bedrooms: $ 448,031
4 bedrooms: $ 456,621
Report a mistaken information.
Real estate projects that do not subscribe to our service have their requests sent to our real estate brokers partners. Our brokers help our customers buy or sell their property in the most efficient way possible. Finally, remember that the broker is paid by the seller of the home.