- Units for sale
- Units for rent
Calculate the mortgage
Spacious, luxurious and modern condos adapted to your lifestyle in the heart of Laval. In the heart of Laval, located within walking distance of the Concorde subway station and the Montreal-Blainville commuter train line, Le LOGIX is an important urban project with regards to accessibility and mass transit.
Units starting as low as $148,984*. Final phase: Studios, condo with one to three bedrooms available, garage included.
Special program from Ville de Laval : Property tax credit and exemption from mutations granted by the City of Laval for a 5-year period! An incredible saving!**
Inspired by the creation of a quality lifestyle, this urban project spreads around an important mass transit access point, carefully coordinating local services, short distance pedestrian travel, promoting the use of mass transit, Le LOGIX is without a doubt a logical choice!
The «Viva-Moderna» concept includes a multi-purpose pavilion with a gym, a community hall/lounge with pool table and kitchen area, swimming pool, tennis court, game area and bicycle path.
• Underground parking space
• Personal storage area in basement
• Large balcony with beautiful view of the city
• Choice of zen or classical design
• Wall-mounted air conditioning
• Stainless steel chimney style range hood
• Self-supporting bath
• 36x36 shower
• Double undermount kitchen sink
• Garbage disposal chute
• Fire escape
* Prices include: land, taxes (GST/QST), infrastructures, and tax reimbursement when applicable. Description of the infrastructures included may differ according to the residential project. Artwork and sketches are for illustrative purposes only. See our representative for more details.
** Decreasing property tax credit and exemption from mutations for a five-year period granted by Ville de Laval. See our representative for more details.
Real estate projects that do not subscribe to our service have their requests sent to our real estate brokers partners. Our brokers help our customers buy or sell their property in the most efficient way possible. Finally, remember that the broker is paid by the seller of the home.