Laurent & Clark
The Laurent & Clark, situated just steps from a world of the festivities, offers a serene environment to make your home peaceful. The complex consists of two towers, a magnificent courtyard and several common areas. Located in the heart of the Quartier des Spectacles, the Laurent & Clark is centrally located. This area is the cultural center of the metropolis, just steps from the Place des Arts, the Grande Bibliothèque (a major public library in Montreal), and even Old Montreal. Residents will have quick and easy access all of these areas.
- 360 units | 2 towers: 20 and 25 stories
- From 276 à 2560 square feet.
- Porcelain tile
- Quartz countertops
- Openings to the east and west
- Lounge with fireplace and game table
- Relaxation area with spa
- Spacious Exercise Room measuring 1 843 square feet with a boxing gym and a cross-training gym.
- 4th floor Terrace to enjoy the shows and festivals
Théâtre du Nouveau Monde
Place des arts
1593, Clark Street
Monday to Friday 12 AM - 7 PM
Saturday and Sunday 12 AM - 5 PM