- Units for sale
- Units for rent
Calculate the mortgage
An ideal, unique environment for families in a growing development, only 23 minutes from Montreal.
Enjoy the charm and tranquility of the neighborhood with services close by:
• Supermarkets, shopping centre, financial institutions and restaurants (7 minutes by car)
• Hospital and medical centre (12 minutes by car)
• Schools and daycares (6 minutes by car)
• Arenas, soccer fields, bicycle paths, sports, recreation centre and more (10 minutes on foot)
Live close to downtown Montreal:
• The commuter train is within few minutes walking distance
• Downtown Montreal is 23 minutes away by train
• Quick access to Highway 30 as well as the Honoré-Mercier bridge
Create a home to your tastes:
• Between 4 and 7 models available
• Areas between 1125 and 1300 square feet
• 2, 3, or 4 bedrooms
• Several plots with no backyard neighbors
Enjoy the exterior landscaping, which includes (For Townhouse):
• A paved driveway, lawn, fence, gutters, stucco and rear balcony.
If you’re looking for high quality, affordable construction, look no further.
2016 new construction
Monday to Wednesday 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Thursday – Friday Closed
Saturday & Sunday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
André Dufresne for the townhouse: (450) 635-5887
234, Rabelais Street, St-Constant
Jean-Claude Julien for 2 storey house: (450) 633-0024
157, de Ronsard Street, St-Constant
Real estate projects that do not subscribe to our service have their requests sent to our real estate brokers partners. Our brokers help our customers buy or sell their property in the most efficient way possible. Finally, remember that the broker is paid by the seller of the home.