The condo you have been waiting for. Surrounded by water on three sides, Evolo X is located on the best site of Nuns’ Island. This elegant 36 storey condominium offers stunning views of downtown Montreal and the St.Lawrence River. It hosts 292 modern-designed condos varying in size from 630 to over 3,000 square feet.
A trendy design
Evolo X will aim for the prestigious LEED certification allowing residents to enjoy the highest environmental and energy management standards and substantial energy savings. The open concept floorplans reflect sophistication and space efficiency. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow residents to enjoy natural light and magnificent views.
- Modern kitchen with quartz countertops and large island
- Three kitchen appliances included in the price
- Engineered wood floors
- Condo ceilings: 2.7 metres (9’), 2.94 metre (9’6’’) in the prestige floors, Penthouse ceilings: 3 metres (10’)
- Large semi-recessed balconies
- Indoor parking and mesh locker included in the price
Evolo X is a state-of-the-art construction with amenities that push the boundaries.
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Steam bath
- Modern fitness centre with the latest cardio and weight-training equipment
- Cinema room
- Social room equipped with a kitchen, a bar, a dining room and a lounge
- Two guest suites
About the gardens
Visitors can enjoy an impressive square at the entrance of the building where three sculptures from the Montreal artist Linda Covit have been installed. Beautifully landscaped gardens are located near the outdoor pool where residents can relax while admiring the wonderful views of the river and the Montreal skyline.
A vibrant neighbourhood
The Pointe-Nord neighbourhood, one of the few neighborhoods certified LEED ND Gold in Quebec, already counts about 1,200 residents and Evolo X is the sixth phase of the project. Pointe-Nord distinguishes itself by its exceptional location, five minutes away from downtown Montreal, its many waterfront parks and paths, boutique retail and restaurants. It also offers easy access to public transit and major access roads. It will also host a station for the future light rail train.
1 bedroom: $ 350,000
2 bedrooms: not available
3 bedrooms: $ 935, 000
* Including taxes, one indoor parking, one mesh locker and three kitchen appliances.
Just one visit and you'll know this place is for you.
Monday - Friday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m