SORRY, SOLD OUT PROJECT!
The Brickfields is a 14-storey tower with only 45 residential units in the heart of Griffintown, at the corner of De la Montaggne and Wellington. The project relies on a bold architecture that binds the past and present, through the integration of one of the oldest houses in Griffintown, the House Keegan, who will be reinvented in Centennial Hall.
The design of the common areas and units designed by Marc Bherer, firm Desjardins Bherer, is distinguished by the classic, clean lines.
The Brickfields in a few words;
• A Project defined by a sensitive and refined architecture.
• Bold integration of Montreal's heritage creating a dialogue between past and present.
• One of the oldest houses in Griffintown converted in Centennial Hall.
• Elegant and minimalist common areas including an English garden and terrace-garden on the roof.
• Iconic location facing the St. Ann Park, with panoramic views of the city.
• Prestigious address and intimate community of 45 condominiums.
• Shape Architecture by Design Studio and interior Desjardins Bherer, winner for the second consecutive year of a Grand Design Prize.
1 bedroom from $ 249,000
2 bedrooms from $ 313,000
3 bedrooms from $ 562,000